Re: Winter tires

From: James Johnson (sixpackdak@execulink.com)
Date: Sat Jan 02 2010 - 16:16:31 EST

Jay, I have Nordics on my wife's PT and she loves them. The only thing I
don't like about them is that they are directional, so you can only
rotate them front to back on the same side of the car. I have tires with
a similar tread pattern on my Ram and they are just as nice in the
larger sizes. :)

James