Kegger

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Thu Jan 07 2010 - 19:45:01 EST

Won this for $50 off e-bay with $15 shipping:

http://www.moparhowto.com/pictures/1995-Dakota/intakemanifold/top01.jpg
http://www.moparhowto.com/pictures/1995-Dakota/intakemanifold/bottom01.jpg
http://www.moparhowto.com/pictures/1995-Dakota/intakemanifold/bottomcloseup.jpg

It's off a '95 Ram, so it has all the EGR ports, etc. that my '95 Dakota
has. It has the 1/4" after market belly pan to prevent the common blown
plenum gasket and the guy did some "home porting" by shortening the
runners a bit and cleaning up the area around the injector ports.
Considering the cost of the after market aluminum belly pan kit on it's
own, I think I did pretty well. :)

Of course now I have to install it, and I have a long line of other
"toys" to install on the Dak... my first born for a heated garage! Or
even just a garage, heh.

MattB