Brake Light Wiring

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 23 2010 - 14:09:06 EST

Howdy everyone! I need some help on my 05. I got a topper for it and
I'm trying to get the brake light wired up, but for some reason it's
not working quite right. I tapped into my tail lamp, found the
positive and the ground, and made my connections. But when I hit the
brakes, the light comes on and stays on, even when the brakes aren't
appliied. But the tail lamps turn off and on no problem.

Anyone have any ideas?

--
Gary Hedlin
98 Dakota Sport 3.9

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!