Re: RE: Brake Light Wiring

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 23 2010 - 22:00:55 EST

Naah, this isn't like the gen3's, I have the same setup on the 98 with
a brake light in the spoiler. I looked at it again tonight and
there's three wires going to the bulb socket, two of them sending
current, one a ground. I think thats part of the system that triggers
a warning light on the cluster. I just need to figure out how to get
the 2 wire lamp on the topper to work.... might start by looking at
the wire harness going to the hitch next.

Thanks for the input!

Gary