RE: RE: Brake Light Wiring

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Sun Jan 24 2010 - 12:33:47 EST

While that should work, it might be easier to just tap into the brake light
switch at the brake pedal. That's what I did when I added a third brake
light to my '92. I ran the wire through an existing hole and along the
frame to the rear. No interior panels to remove....well, maybe the kick
panel....can't remember for sure. Just add a ground wire and you're done.

Ray