SELLING / PARTING OUT 1995 Dodge Dakota 4x4 318 Truck!

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 24 2010 - 17:27:23 EST

OK! This is the real deal... the truck is going to be gone next weekend... no
two ways about it. IF you need anything for your Gen I or II Daks, let me know
and I'll see what I can get for you... some stuff is already gone... other
stuff on the truck is junk.

1995 Dodge Dakota 4x4 318, Auto, Green, Club Cab w/topper

Stuff gone already:

Front bumper
Front grill
Auto trans linkage (from column to transmission)
transmission mount and bracket
Transfer case shifter and linkage
Tail Lights
Fender flares
Radio

Stuff that is junk:

Rear axle differential went Boom... axle housing and shafts still good.
46RH Automatic Transmission is junk, needs complete rebuild
Transfer case condition is unknown
Passenger door has a rust hole, could be repaired
Drivers side door seems to be rust free, but has a gash in it
Drivers side smaller manual sport mirror damaged
Tail gate is kinda beat up, someone rivited some sheet metal over the inside of
it, 3rd brake light is good, needs tail gate straps

Major stuff that is good:
Passenger side small manual mirror
all glass is good except the bed cap, the forward glass is cracked on both
sides - slider is good. Would not be hard to replace the broken sections with
plexiglass.
hood is in good shape
cargo box is a little beat up but is still good

The engine started and ran when I bought the truck... 154,000 miles on it, so I
don't know how much more life it has... seemed to run strong, no knocks, didn't
burn oil or smoke.

I'm willing to sell the truck outright if someone wants a project truck, or a
parts truck. The frame is solid and so is most of the body. Its at the point
where its on the line between being worth repairing, or its ready to be
scrapped. I have no way to transport the truck so it would have to be picked up
here in Wisconsin. If there are no buyers for the truck in a weeks time... I'm
having a friend haul it away.

TerribleTom