Bernd?

From: Bob N (bocd@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Jan 25 2010 - 20:45:19 EST

Hey bernd....

Are you here?

If I send you a picture of the heater box could you tell me which vacuum can
/ which outlet or better yet which color hose off the manifold is
responsible for sending the air to the vents?

Looking at the box there's a big square on in the middle of the box, a
smaller one towards the driver side, a big one on top on the passenger side
(the inlet?) and then the smaller pie shapped one on the bottom for the
floor I believe. There's also a metal flapper on the passenger side of the
box. And I believe a white door that is actuated by a can on the driver
side...

Thanks
Bob