Re: Re: SELLING / PARTING OUT 1995 Dodge Dakota 4x4 318 Truck!

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon Jan 25 2010 - 21:23:08 EST

"David Henry" <DML-User@henryweb.net> wrote:

> Tom,

> I'd like to get the interior handles and whatever linkage rods go to the lock /
> outside mechanism.

    Oh hey, that jogs my memory... Tom, if David doesn't want it, I
could use the little plastic trim piece around the passenger side
interior door handle that hooks into the door panel. I'm not sure if
both sides are the same or not, but my passenger side one is broken.
If you've still got both sides, I'd take both just in case they don't
match the ones on my '96. If it has an overhead console with the
temperature, I might be interested in that as well. Oh, and maybe the
trim piece with the cupholder in it? I've always thought the GenII
Dak cupholder was pretty neat, it might be worth installing in some
sort of project vehicle that doesn't already have cupholders.

    Depending on the price (and if available), I might be interested
in the wiring harness and computer, heck even the engine itself and
the transfer case. None of that is really anything I "need" though -
I would just stash it somewhere on the off chance that I might need it
for a project someday. Plus, obviously it would be a hassle to pull
any of the above, so I can definitely understand if you'd rather not
deal with it - please don't go to any trouble on my behalf!

--
                                          -Jon-