Dakota Parts Listed

From: Jamie Calder (jcalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 27 2010 - 06:01:37 EST

Hey all,

I too am parting with my Dakota. I had a 408 project in the works but it's
been sitting and I don't see any time in the near future that I be able to
dedicate to it. The truck has been sold and on Ebay are some miscellaneous
parts I would have needed:
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/international_sprinkler/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=50&_sop=1
None of the 408 parts have been listed because I'm waiting for a friend to
make a decision on it. If he decides not to go for it I'll be listing the
built short block, bare R/T heads, 2.02 valves, F&B throttle body, SFI flex
plate, SFI dampener, etc. If there would be any interest in the 408 parts,
let me know so I can rush my friend to make a decision. This is the person
that bought the truck and he is deciding weather to rebuild the motor stock
or 408.
Even though I won't have the Dakota anymore, I'll be around (and so will he)
as we rebuilt the motor.

Thanks again for the help everyone has contributed over the past 12 years.
James