RE: Ray's 318/360 swap (was: Oil pans....)

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Sat Feb 27 2010 - 05:03:45 EST

Hey Dan...
I bought the 5.9 engine a couple years ago and had plans to build it up,
"had" being the operative word. Since then, circumstances have conspired
against following through with those plans. I guess if my 5.2 ever fails I
would be forced to proceed with the build but until then old reliable will
remain the bullet of choice. After all, it only has about 2800 runs on it.
:)

Ray
Photos & Specs: http://www.dragtruk.com/ENTRIES/20KM1FD2KWBP.html