Ray's 318/360 swap (was: Oil pans....)

From: Dan K (dkramarsky68@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 27 2010 - 01:10:59 EST

Hey Ray

Are you going to do a engine swap on your Dak?

Are you in the midst of your 360 build up? Send us some info on what's going on with your build. Also send pics too if you can

Sent on the go from my Peek.
www.getpeek.com
-------------------------------------
DML Digest<owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net> wrote:

DML Digest Saturday, February 27 2010 Volume 05 : Number 3991

The subjects discussed in this digest are:
Re: DML: A518vsA618
DML: Oil Pans Dak vs Ram
DML: Re: Oil Pans Dak vs Ram
DML: RE: Oil Pans Dak vs Ram