RE: Internal vs. External Balance

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Sun Feb 28 2010 - 10:49:26 EST

The 360 is balanced with the flex plate on back and harmonic balancer on
front. The torque converter is neutral balanced. At least on the Magnum
engines. No need to any special tools to figure out what position to put
them. If you are building a new motor, it would be best to have the whole
rotating assembly balanced professionally.

brian cropp