Gen 2 Taurus Fan

From: David Henry (DML-User@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2010 - 19:09:41 EST

I did some searching, and didn't really see a conclusion to the Gen 2 Taurus
electric fan install on Matt's 95. As my 2nd or 3rd electric fan died a couple
years ago, I figured I should really fix it again. I've found that as long as
the temperature isn't too warm, and you stay moving, it really doesn't get that
warm anyway. The downside is depending on traffic and those pesky red lights,
things start to get a bit on the warm side so I need to shut it down at the
lights. It's sorta like one of dem new fangled hybrid things, but with full
manual control.

What I'd like is the magic list o' part numbers so I can get all the parts I
need for the next go around. It'd also be handy if the write-up deals with the
puke bottle mounting issues as well.

-- David 94 4x4 318 5spd Lifted on 33's.