Re: Low-cost Jeep Cherokee Ideas

From: awyse@sw.rr.com
Date: Thu Mar 04 2010 - 17:26:21 EST

We did a friend's 74 Malibu that way YEARS ago so she could still drive it to work. Her nephew had it towed to his apartment and we did it in the street.
Between that and her wore out exhaust system.. It was like seeing this little old lady driving a stock car through town.
Light poles and reverse.. Or come-a-long.. port-a-power.. There are ways to get it pulled out. Some are cheaper and more fun.. Tree & 4LOW..LOL
Aaron