RE: O/T A box that plug in to measure horsepower and 0 to 60 times

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2010 - 21:17:48 EST

If you have a I-phone or an i-pod touch, you can download the dynolicious
app and get pretty much the same thing. $12 for the app vs $100+ for the
g-tech. I used to have one of the original G-tech units. While it was a
neat toy and useful for comparing mods with back to back runs, it wasn't
very accurate and something as simple as slipping the tires on the launch
could throw it off by a full second.

brian cropp