Re: RE: O/T A box that plug in to measure horsepower and 0 to 60 times

From: ffastje (ffastje@cox.net)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2010 - 20:07:58 EST

Ray Block wrote:
> [...]
I just wanted to know. The local strip sounds like a good idea and i
will look for the

*calculators on the web. The gtech units while cool do look a bit pricey for a fun toy for my self with no real plans for any real kind of build up.I'm just looking for some small builds. *

--
Francis Fastje
1999 dakota 3.9 4X4