Engine swap

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2010 - 19:37:25 EDT

OK guys I know there 200 threads and it's been brought up umpteen times.. I
just got a lead on a '98 5.9L.. ran when pulled, needs basic
refresh.

It's new home is destined to be a '94 Dak 5spd.. This truck was a 2.5L..
I already swapped to 3.9Ltrannys were the same, so I just used the one with
less miles and swapped the bellhousing.

What PCM would you recommend I located for the swap. From what I've heard I
can use the sames harness just splice in the connectors for the
other 2 injectors, is that correct as well.

Can I just move my flywheel from the 3.9L to the 5.9L?

Thanks in advance..

Aaron