Re: Power wagon > Raptor ?

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Mar 19 2010 - 16:10:19 EDT

Barry Oliver <barrysuperhawk@comcast.net> wrote:

> Plywood? That is what the trailer is for...

    Around here, trailers are mobile storage sheds for filling with
junk and parking out of the way, making them useless unless you feel
like cleaning them out first. :-) Even though I have really wanted
to use it on several occasions, our 5x8 wood utility trailer has been
useless for nearly a year because I used it to pick up a large
industrial oven and it has sat in the trailer ever since, because I
haven't had time to weld casters onto the stupid thing. :-)

    (Hence my recent post about the Ram 4x4 system - if the trailer
had been empty, I would have just hooked it up to the Cherokee.)

--
                                          -Jon-