Re: Re: BBQ

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Apr 03 2010 - 22:18:38 EDT

> Andy Levy <andy.levy@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 15:52, Tom Coulter <metalshop@optonline.net> wrote:
>>
>>>I've long wondered about this.
>>>The event pics have always been interesting.
>>>
>>>Where (exactly) will it be?
>>>How are "invitations" handled - by raffle? Secret dispensation?
>>>What are the prerequisites - show up in a Dakota, I'm guessing?
>>>No jacket required?
>

>>The first rule of DML BBQ is you do not talk about DML BBQ
>>The second rule of DML BBQ is you DO NOT TALK about DML BBQ

3rd RULE: If someone Drives their truck into the pond, The BBQ is NOT over.

4th RULE: Only two trucks to a pit.

5th RULE: One pit at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes if you are jumping in the pond to help
retrieve the aforementioned pond truck.

7th RULE: Marinades, Repairs and bonfires will go on as long as they
have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at the DML BBQ, you HAVE to Bring
food, do major repairs or damage to your truck or otherwise be memorable.