Etc

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2010 - 10:01:23 EDT

Sorry about the "Testy" post. Should have read "Test". Been
having posts to bounce & I couldn't figure it out. Turns out
that I had been in my Stationary folder and had inadvertenly
checked "Blank" which put an attachment to all my emails
when I hit "Send". Pain in the BUTT, but now it is corrected.
I appreciate my "HOST OF FRIENDS" that couldn't contain
their remarks(LOL).

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that
one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and
three or more is a congress.~~ John Adams

Azie