RE: Heater Core Vacuum line specs

From: Bob N (bocd@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Apr 17 2010 - 16:59:03 EDT

Hey bro.... I just did this job but didn't take any pictures...

The black comes thru the fire wall near your brake booster then connects to
the vac line coming off your booster.

I can't help you with the rest. I don't remember them being that long where
you could mix them up.

My manual doesn't show the lines....sorry pal

Bob