RE: Heater Core Vacuum line specs

From: Chris (chris_blm@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Apr 17 2010 - 17:31:09 EDT

I have actually 2 black lines. One that exits out where the heater
(coolant) cores with a large connector. I assume this goes to the T-
Fiting hanging on the firewall.

The other is taped together with the Blue/Yellow lines that go to the
Floor/Defrost actuator. I can't see anything on the heater core where
this would go.

--
Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL