RE: Resurrecting Christine.... again...

From: knox.james@sympatico.ca
Date: Sun May 02 2010 - 12:53:02 EDT

Hey Tom : You are being too hard on yourself. Those of us that know you, have faith in your abilities and comptency.
Last week my thinking was that there may be complete Dakotas at low price with suitable frames that could be dismantled and use their frame.
Perhaps when you could not draw a straight line was prior to you discovering BEER :-)

Jim : 91 Dak