Re: Resurrecting Christine.... again...

From: TerribleTom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun May 02 2010 - 11:58:46 EDT

I appreciate the vote of confidence Barry and Mike... the fact of the
matter is I know my level of skill with fabrication. I can do decent
with small stuff but I would not trust myself to do well on a big
project like a frame. Not to mention I'd probably never finish it. I
failed high school drafting, twice. I can't draw a straight line, I
can't cut a hunk of plywood straight... I think I may be too much a
perfectionist perhaps... but I would rather drive and get a frame that I
can bolt together, vs cutting, welding, measuring, swearing at etc etc...

Not to mention - think of the geocaching possibilities of a road trip to
CA! At least 6 states to cache in! And you guys know I live for road
trips :)