Re: RE: @#$ $@#%$@ autozone brake Rant

From: Josh Battles (cletusjones@gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 07 2010 - 20:59:19 EDT

I'm only on my 3rd set of front brakes @ 130k and I drive it like it's
stolen most of the time. The current set has been on there long enough I
don't remember when I installed them. Hawk pads + brembo (slotted) rotors
seem to last quite a while for me. (stock lasted 40k and I got almost 60k
out of the first set of slotted)

Looks like I'm going to have to finally do rear brakes for the first time
too, noticed some grinding the other day.

Good luck Barry! Time to switch away from ceramic pads perhaps?

- Josh