Re: RE: @#$ $@#%$@ autozone brake Rant

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Sat May 08 2010 - 01:19:07 EDT

Brian wrote:
> Words of wisdom. Stay away from ceramic pads. And our trucks eat front
> brakes like crazy. Not enough brake balance to the rear and undersized
> front brakes for the front of our trucks.
>
> brian cropp

That's odd, because I have been really happy with the ceramics, overall.
  Next to no dust, and GOBS of stopping power, the catch was that the
ROTORS became the wear item on my truck until I ponied up the $$ for the
  powerslots. In fact, the only problem I have had with them has been
when they break, it's like a dish and then you are metal on metal,
seconds later... well, that and AZ's shitty warranty...