RE: @#$ $@#%$@ autozone brake Rant

From: clhyer@cox.net
Date: Sat May 08 2010 - 08:49:23 EDT

???
I got 120,000 miles from my original pads. Changed them out about 10,000 mi. ago and they weren't needing it then, I was just doing the front bushings and went ahead and changed them. I haven't had to change or turn the rotors either. I occasionally tow a utility trailer. One of the few things I have not had problems with my truck.
I put a set of high dollar Wagner pads on. Low dusting. They really are, I kinda wish I had changed out the pads at 20,000! I remember when 20-25,000 was probably average for a set of shoes or pads...
Cal
'99 Dak