RE: RE: Drum size

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Tue May 11 2010 - 07:59:46 EDT

You sure about that? On another forum, one of the members was going to try
to "upgrade" his brakes to the 10" brakes. When he looked at the drums and
shoes, the drums were a lot narrower than the 9" drums, and didn't have any
cooling fins on the like the 9" drums. Nobody really did the math, but he
decided to stick with the 9" drums as they appeared to be more beefy.

brian cropp