Re: August 2010 DML BBQ

From: TerribleTom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2010 - 23:21:46 EDT

Chris wrote:
> I'm planning on coming out to the DML BBQ in August. My birthday is
> Monday the 9th and I plan on celebrating!
>
> Also, I could use some help with the timing chain replace and a few other
> parts (I gave up on getting it replaced for now). I'm buttoning it up
> and running without the AC for now.

Sorry Chris - still don't see any time in the future when I will be able
to help with the repairs. Things are just too crazy for me lately. Im
not even online as much as I used to be. Not even sure I'm going ot
make this years BBQ. Funds are tight and I don't even want to spend the
  money on gas to drive out with the civic. Plus if I have to haul a
replacement frame in from CA, or pay to have it hauled to me... I'm
going to be even more strapped for cash.

(I had to back space because I spelled "cash" as "cache" the first time
I typed it.... whew... theres a sign that you might be addicted to
geocaching!)

-- TerribleTom