Re: The frame is a go!

From: TerribleTom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2010 - 23:28:54 EDT

Barry Oliver wrote:

> Actually, Knowing Tom, a VIN number transplant might not be out of the
> question..Heck, they do it with airplanes, why not boats, er, I mean
> Trucks...
>
> Josh Battles wrote:
>> Congratulations tom! Hope it works out for you. You may want to find
>> out (if
>> you get the whole truck) if it would have to have a salvage title.
>>
>> - Josh
>>
>> On May 12, 2010 11:12 AM, "TerribleTom" <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:
>>

>> My scout called yesterday. He said the frame is cherry,....

As far as I am concerned - the original VIN for Christine will be
retained. I see changing the frame as being no more out of the normal
than changing a hood or a fender. No need to change VIN's. Since I'll
never sell the truck, this makes no difference from a resale stand
point. If the bone yard truck has a rust free cab... ohh bonus WIN.

--TerribleTom