Re: Used parts value

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 14 2010 - 23:09:56 EDT

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 18:51, <jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote:
>    Indeed.  I am a bit rusty on the rules though - someone please
> remind me - how many consecutive years of not bringing said GF to the
> BBQ does it take before we are allowed to claim that "she" is a man? :-)
>
>    (Andy is already salivating at the opportunity for payback, I can
> feel it!)  ;-)

Let's see...Marci's existence was called into question in 2000, IIRC,
and only verified in 2004 or 2005 I think? And she hasn't been since,
so at least one person has put forth a theory that the woman who
appeared that one time may have been a paid actor.

My brain is so melted right now that I'm not sure what sort of
treatment Tom and his alleged significant other are due.