Missing Electrical Connections

From: Chris (chris_blm@comcast.net)
Date: Tue May 18 2010 - 00:04:57 EDT

I have two electrical connections by the windshield washer fluid tank
that I don't remember where they go. I have pictures that I can send.

One is 2 conductor with a green harness (female)
One is a 4 connector with a black harness and a red slide (female).

I think the first one goes to the AC Accumulator canister, but the new
one I have doesn't have a connection for electrical.

--
Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL