Re: Rack

Date: Thu May 27 2010 - 17:47:53 EDT

Got the tools to get the tierods out... I'm just wondering how much
complexity the front diff/axles/driveshaft adds to the equation. This
is my friend's truck; it only has like 80k on it. I guess I'll find out. ;)

2000 was the first year for rack and pinion steering on the Dak/Durango
4x4 models, and I've heard a few people complaining about having issues
with the rack at low mileage.

MattB