Priceless

From: Jim Zito (conv442@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2010 - 22:39:27 EDT

had car quest order the caliper, hose and booster for me, just in

Their truck was late and I started the job. Got the caliper loose and
noticed the upper caliper slide bolt was stuck in place. A little work with
the ole frod tool removed the pin. A few minutes with the wire wheel, some
judicious application of high temp anti-seize and a trip to Auto Zone for
FREE replacement brake pads and I'm back in bizznizz!!!!!

happy
Jim
03 red CC Dak full time 2wd missing 2 pistons!!