Re: hidden hitch a little narrow

From: h h (huffy340@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2010 - 00:45:46 EDT

Like we thought, it was fine. Here was the response from etrailor:

The trailer hitch, # 87554, is manufactured to have a little tolerance
to help ease installation. When all of the bolts are tightened to the
proper specifications (see instructions linked below), the hitch will
pull in and be seated properly against the frame of your 1999 Dodge
Dakota.

Their response is basically what i was expecting (and hoping). I'm
glad i checked and made sure, though.