Re: Upgrade advice

From: Mike & Sharon Higgins (clearcreek@gobrainstorm.net)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2010 - 20:58:22 EDT

My 99 Dakota has 196,000 and still no smoke and 40 PSI oil pressure at idle.
I have considered getting a 360 rebuilt and exchange it for my 318. I want
to have it on hand, ready whenever I need it. The 5-speed could use some
refresher work, too. But even with that, I wouldn't consider a newer truck
unless absolutely necessary.

Mike Higgins