Re: Re: Upgrade advice

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2010 - 20:52:21 EDT

My 05 is decent. 125,000 on that and no major issues. A few PCM
changes and a trans solenoid at 75k, but nothing major yet. Same 4.7
/ 45FRE as the gen3's, so a solid base there.

I know the looks aren't as good as a Gen3, but my attitude changed
when I put a topper on mine... looks pretty good really. And it was
kinda weird cause at the time I didn't care about looks, so I threw a
gen3 topper on just to use the bed more, but it made me do a 180 since
now I kinda like it.

pic: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/cmsOA3d-T97-r8BfArWjHQ?feat=directlink

Anyway, gotta figure out why my refrigerator is making noises, and why
my dog is barking at it.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!