Re: Ladder racks

From: Josh Battles (cletusjones@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2010 - 13:51:35 EDT

Thanks Gary. I will keep that extendable in mind. That would fit in the bed
and more than likely be long enough.

- Josh

On Jul 19, 2010 11:38 AM, "Gary Hedlin" <superdak@gmail.com> wrote:

I was looking at one of these side-mount ones for the 05, and I know
they'ld work for the gen3. It's not that bad of an install,
deffinitly not like your traditional steak-pocket jobs.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/3-ladder-side-mount-ladder-rack/p2012359.jcwx

P.S. If you just need a big ladder, Lowes has a really bad ass
telescoping one, folded up it's only 6ft, but goes to a 11ft A-frame
or a 22ft extention. Yet another tool I probably shouldn't be using,
but I use it a lot!

Gary