RE: RE: Cab Brake Light wiring question

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2010 - 08:08:15 EDT

I don't know how many times I see people who do that and tap into the wrong
wire so the light actually blinks with the turn signal, but only when
turning one direction. I think it's funny/. Especially when that one wire
is just hanging out back there like Dodge put it there just for this
purpose.

brian cropp