Re: Re: Unplanned Exhaust Modification

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2010 - 18:30:10 EDT

Hehe, reminds me when I took the girlfriend up to Chicago so she could
get some stuff at Nordstroms... I took the 98 and we went into this
parking garage by Water Tower Place... We lost count of how many
alarms we set off. Luckaly there aren't any attendants at garages
anymore, otherwise we would have met some nice Chicago PD officers! ;)

If it wasn't for the alarms, I woulda just waited in the truck. But
luckaly there was a Starbucks there where I could hide.

So yeah, keep in mind where you're going when you choose a muffler! ;)

Gary