RE: Optima Batteries

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2010 - 19:58:43 EDT

Well, I can't specifically, but....any place that sells them can tell you
what size you need. And...if they don't have a direct replacement, there
will still be a model that will be the right amperage and the correct
terminal positions to be usable. The red top that I use in my Dak is much
smaller than the original but meets all the pertinent criteria. I believe
Advance, and maybe Autozone, sell the Optimas.

Ray