Re: Transmission question

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Aug 20 2010 - 17:09:03 EDT

On 19-Aug, 2010, at 22:13 , Josh Battles wrote:

> Then I'd adjust the bands when you change the filter and call it a day.

Ditto. Those other parts aren't PM, they're just run 'em until failure.

Me? I stripped 5th in the Cummins. It has a 13 speed now. 6 days from stripped to driving. building the floor tonight. I'll do a build writeup someplace and link you to it, I've put probably 70 hours into it in the last 6 days, so I haven't had any time to do more than take progress pictures :)

Mike
wrinkled pile on 42s
rusty dually with a 13sp double over