Re: Re: Dakota => Hemi Ram?

From: Robert Smith (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Aug 22 2010 - 12:54:14 EDT

<>Hey Bob : Think about it till Monday. It has the capacity for your family
and carry the bike. You like the solar yellow colour. Go back Monday and
make a deal. Keep the Dak as trade in will not be much and is a good back
up.
 Jim Knox ; 91 Dak race ready :-)<>

Hey, Wait a minnit, Jim!
Barry's lookin at a Yellow (Detonator Yellow - I believe) Ram - NOT ME!
I have TWO college tuitions to pay & can't afford another payment OR the
associated insurance increase.
The DAKSY doesn't get much use in the summertime due to the CrossBones
& mostly dry summer we've had, but even with the 161K & the associated
drips, leaks rattles & creaks, she starts every time I need er!
She'll be 11 years mine in December & I'll keep er as long as I can!

Bob DAKSY Smith
2K DAK Sport+
SY V6 4X4 CC
08 H-D Softail Cross Bones