Re: Dakota => Hemi Ram?

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 22 2010 - 13:13:05 EDT

Do you know if it has the lifetime powertrain warranty on it?

Every so often I'll see a Ram and think about getting one, but in the
end my idea of just putting a hemi in the 05 and driving that for 5
more years sounds a lot better.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!