RE: Starter Question

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2010 - 07:40:16 EDT

2ga wire is pushing it on size. Personally I'd want no smaller than 1ga
with a battery relocation to the bed. But even with the 2ga if the battery
is kicking out enough amps it should still turn the starter. Might be a
slow start and the ware gets warm though. Something to keep an eye on.
Also you do have the cable going straight from battery to starter? I've
heard of a few guys running from battery to PDC, and then PDC to starter.

brian cropp