Starter clicks

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2010 - 17:53:49 EDT

Gary H writes:: >> Yeah, I need to do that. Plus while I was
waiting for the starter I moved my battery to the bed and ran new
2ga up to the starter, so I'm thinking it might be something with
that.

That would be the 1st thing I'd check. Usually when we do
something like that & then the vehicle does something like
in your case or misses, or surges, or something totally different
than it was doing prior to the modifications or repairs we did,
that will wind up being where the problem lies..
Goos luck,

Sharia Law encourages the side of humanity
that wants to take from and subjugate others.

Azie