Re: Tire sizes

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2010 - 18:49:49 EDT

Dunno how set you are on tire brands, but I've got Hankook Ventus RH06
tires on the 98 and 05. Friggin love them. And especially on the 05,
they just grip...

On the 98 they hardly even have any signs of wear after 2 years and
15,000 miles.... but thats just me driving it like a grandma. The 05
is the one I take my aggression out on! ;)

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!