Re: Rear Shocks

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2010 - 22:35:19 EDT

Yeah, I'm looking at the air rides too, the belltech shocks on my 98
are ok, but barely have 10,000 miles on them.

I got a squeak too coming from the rear spring bushing. Shot it with
some WD-40 in the spring, silenced it until a few weeks ago. Guess
I'll do a more perminant fix this winter.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!