RE: tap tap tap, ..oil....

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2010 - 23:14:34 EDT

I'll never run Amsoil, not because it's not good oil, but on a few forums
I've posted on, the Amsoil dealers who paid to sell the stuff on the forum
pushed the stuff so hard and could never answer any technical questions
about it turned me off. Anytime you ask a technical question asking for
third party info, you always got links to websites created by Amsoil and
sometimes even made to look like they weren't affiliated, but poorly
executed.

brian cropp