Re: tap tap tap, ..oil....

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2010 - 22:47:37 EDT

Yeah, their whole dealer setup reminds me of amway, not saying it
is... just less middle-aged housewives pushing it. It may be good
stuff, but when the company isn't really willing to put it in normal
retail markets, just puts up a few red flags in my mind.

Plus, the 98's engine lasted 185,000 miles before I changed it. Does
that make the Murray's Discount Auto Parts 10w30 that I used some type
of super oil? Or could it be regular oil changes, regular
maintenance, and fairly decent driving habits had something to do with
it?

I may be drinking the synthetic oil koolaid now, but the Amsoil
koolaid will always have the Jim Jones appeal that I can't get over.
:)

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!